OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE STARKVILLE SOUPER BOWL. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Entries originating from any other jurisdiction [outside the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia] are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of The Greater Starkville Development Partnership (GSDP), their parents, and their employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter. Void outside the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state, jurisdictional and/or local rules and regulations apply.
- Start/End Dates: Contest begins at 8:00 am CT on 1/17/23 and ends on 2/12/23 at 9:00 pm CT
- How to Enter: Entrants must use their personal email accounts to submit an entry for each restaurant.
- Drawing for Weekly Winners: Winners will be selected each week from entries submitted in that week. Limit one entry per person per restaurant per week. More than one entry from any person will void all entries from that person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Drawing for Grand Prize Winners: Winners will be selected at the end of the contest from entrants who submitted an entry for ALL participating restaurants. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Weekly Prizes: Weekly prizes are a $50 gift card to a participating restaurants. Grand Prizes: 4 tickets to unWine Downtown on Feb. 24th; 2 MSU Baseball Triple Crown Passes; and $250 Downtown Shopping Spree.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted within five (5) calendar days from the end of the contest. Winners will be notified via email. Winners must respond to notification to confirm the receipt of the notification. If prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of non-compliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household. The prize will be picked up by the winner(s) at the GSDP office, 200 E. Main St.
- Conditions: By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless the sponsors, Facebook, participating restaurants, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to or from, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this contest is The GSDP.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Mississippi, U.S.A
- FORCE MAJEURE /ACTS OF GOD/UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES Neither party, the Sponsor shall be liable for any delays or losses due to a party’s inability to perform its obligations hereunder in the event that such failure is caused by events or circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of God, war, riot, governmental action, fire or flood, provided that the party which is unable to perform its obligations provides notice to the other party as promptly as possible following the onset of such events or circumstances.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.