CONNECT | PROMOTE | EDUCATE
Come be a part of an organization that helps you achieve your business goals, enhances the quality of live in Starkville and Oktibbeha County, and focuses community resources on fostering economic and community development.
Over 580 businesses, community organizations, and individual members make up the Starkville Area Chamber of Commerce. We invite you to join these local businesses in taking advantage of the networking opportunities, training programs, issue advocacy, community building, and promotional benefits of being a Chamber member.
General Member Benefits:
All membership levels receive the following benefits:
- Member pricing on events and programs
- Opportunity to be an Ambassador (invitation only)
- Educational training activities
- Unlimited business referrals
- Window & digital membership decal
- Ribbon cutting
- Opportunity to sponsor Partnership events
- Promotion of sales and discounts through Local Deals
- Promotion of jobs through Jobs page
- 2 tickets/week for Business at Breakfast
- Assistance with MSU merchandise licensing
- Opportunity to advertise in MSU Faculty and freshmen welcome bags
- Access to put information in the Welcome Center
- Subscription to Partnership Matters monthly newsletter
- Representation of business issues at all levels of government/
- Opportunity to engage in surveys and polls
- Logistic support for all levels of government
- Listing in Starkville Magazine
Business Partner and Partner Plus
The perfect entry-level investment for those looking for great community exposure, an introduction to networking and lots of bang for your buck
The backbone of The Partnership’s community support over its more than 20-year history.
Is getting a high return on investment your top priority? Do you value professional development and access to experts? Are you ready to build a network of community influencers?
Ideal for members ready to take their community leadership to the next level.
Are you looking for ways to use your executive leadership skills? Do you value community involvement and giving back? Do you want a voice in making Starkville better?
Our highest level of membership and comprises the organization’s most influential business and community leaders. Committed to securing a thriving future for both Starkville and The Partnership, investors in the Leadership Circle experience our full array of benefits as well as an important seat at the table as we work together to advance the Partnership mission.
Are you a community and business influencer? Do you want to impact the strategic direction of The Partnership? Are you working to help Starkville’s economy and quality of life thrive?